Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A New Beginning

First of all, I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.  We prepare for this day for soooo long, then the next thing you know, it's over. How can that be?



Now that Christmas has come and gone (by one day I know!) it is high time that I finally get my blog off the ground.

Starting a blog has been one thing that I have wanted to do since I learned how to create and maintain a blog during the 2011-2012 school year.  I often thought about, "what do I blog about?  Who will read it?  Will I have the time to keep it up?"  The answers to these questions in my mind vary from day to day, week to week - all depending on how demanding my school year is.   I am not one for resolutions because honestly, I never keep them.  Sad, I know.  Oe can't wait for the right time ~ who knows when that might be!

Im my blog, I wish to share with others projects that I tackle, whether it has to do with school, home, crafts, whatever!  I am not one to sit still and have idle hands or mind.  I'm a busy body or my might say, busy bee.  Other bloggers have inspired me over the years to revisit my hobbies and be creative again as well as my dear friend, Lori.  So, I dedicate my blog to Lori for inspiring me and encouraging me to go on this venture.  Thanks dear ~ love ya!

So... here we go!

Nevin :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Launching your blog is a big occasion :) So sweet to dedicate it to me. Now I think I will start my blog and then we will each have a follower! Once you get some posts under your belt, I can recommend you to other blogs I follow. Looking forward to big things in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete